Pages

Friday, July 24, 2020

BLM donation commissions queue


Thank you for being patient with me during these hard times.
I took 21 sketch donation commission to raise funds for blm/black trans lives/ George Floyd funeral costs.


queue so far


NOTICE: These will not be done in order but know you are on the list and I will be taking my time to give you the best product I can offer. Please see tos. Keep in mind these commissions are nonrefundable since the money has been given to their respectable donation sites. None is in my possession. Please give me some time to complete. Once done they will be crossed out and posted on my twitter. Keep in mind I will be going back and forth between my main painted queue and personal work to avoid burn out. Thank you in advance.



  1. @Poisonluck13
  2. @MahaloCheetah
  3. @Cobaltington
  4. @MagicMamaaa- done
  5. @DiorDuchamp- done
  6. @PrincePompadour
  7. @merzb0w
  8. @24OZSTEAK- done
  9. @CassandraLovec3- done
  10. @cottoncandyborg
  11. @Towerofdoubt- done