Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2020

2/8/2020 ~ TOS Change and more

So I'm currently on vacation until February 25th after my big move...It's been a long horrid 2019, but honestly 2020 is looking amazing. I will also be taking vacations way more since it does wonders for me. After every big queue finish.

I'm back officially to work Feb 26 2020
Even artists need a break and its well deserved.

Due to recent events...my TOS has to be a bit more strict and detailed. An it can be seen here.This change is due to potential scamming for the future.  An it's something I need to avoid even more so when I work so hard on my products.

New commissions types have been added to my price chart here.
An lastly this is an option for those who want to work one on one with me via real time
examples and info can be seen here.