Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Vacation and mental health

 I have been afk with commissions and accepting them for about a month now. I needed sometime to actually recollect my brain. It's so hard to work on commissions nonstop after a while I start to feel like my brain is turning into mush. So vacations will be a regular for me for not only my physical health and mental health.

I come back to work on my queue on sept 6th of this month.
during this time I have had enough time to heal and also think.

In the process I will be doing refunds to majority of my queue to further heal so no one has to wait on me.

I really really Really want clients and future clients to read my TOS/FAQ, and how important it is for the transaction. Things will be changing, I will be going off of how I worked in the industry as well for my online experiences. To make the processes smoother as well as more professional than it already is. So my TOS/FAQ is very important and once paid by default you have agreed to it.

I wont be taking in bulk no matter how much someone wants a lot. An will be shifting What I do more to keep it fresh and less boring for me art wise.

Hopefully this is a good move and change for me :Y